Have you picked up dark social, paid social and live social?
Update yourself with 2021’s social trends
Design social loyalty programs, not social media marketing.
Make social space your innovation arena
The next big thing. Humanising social brands!
4 – 6 May 2021
9am – 4pm (GMT+8)
Virtual – Online
LEARN NEW SOCIAL TRENDS, TOOLS AND SALES STRATEGIES
Learn all these and more at our three-day NEW Social Media Bootcamp. Get the latest case studies, new social media updates and acquire new skills at this three-day experience! Don’t wait!
Join us now to equip yourselves with the skills needed to beat the competition!
Get upfront and personal with these 4 key social media trends!
1. Paid Social
2. Dark Social
3. Live Social
4. Programmatic Social
Network while learning from veteran social media experts
Get updates on the latest features from major social platforms
Get up close and personal with new organic and paid social techniques
Learn insights on the most current and viral-worthy social trends
Enhance user-generated content to drive social ecommerce
Drive messaging-based social engagement
Turn social media data into drivers for social commerce
Pick up useful tactics to enhance social memes and hashtags
Our panel of expert trainers
Our full panel of expert trainers will be available soon.
Professional Speaker, Host, Comedian and Actor
Nimble Marketing Consultancy, Singapore
Digital Specialist & Trainer
Happy Marketer, Singapore
SYNC PR, Singapore
The Buzz Network, Singapore
Digital Lead, Media and Technology
Head of Creative
Managing Director, Asia, Growth & Innovation
Group CEO, Co Founder
Gushcloud International, Singapore
What makes this Bootcamp unique?
Why agencies should attend?
- Media agencies looking to drive thought leadership and campaign effectiveness
- Social media agencies eager to enhance their social content outreach
- Ecommerce decision makers looking to launch social commerce initiatives
- Brand marketers looking to evolve social media to social commerce initiatives
- PR professionals who want to update their social media playbooks
- Marcom and digital professionals looking to boost digital campaign results
- Business executives seeking growth strategies to expand market share
- Self-employed individuals keen to upskill their marketing capabilities
Why brands should attend?
- C-class marketing leads who want to keep up-to-date with new social trends
- Digital leads looking to evolve their social media ecosystems
- Social media managers looking to enhance their social content marketing
- Brand managers looking to create a new social media playbook
- Media buyers who want to optimise their social media paid investments
- Creatives who want to familiarise themselves with the latest social platforms.
- Enhance your CV as a social and digital professional
- Update skill sets to meet challenges from a fast-changing social media scene
- Be exposed to best practises and the latest case studies
- Gain a head-start over other brands in 2021 in social media marketing
- Build mind share and market share with new social data and insights
Come and showcase your leading edge social media expertise at this thought leadership event!
Gain valuable mind share and new business opportunities with our industry participants and subject domain experts. Get a head-start in Southeast Asia’s fast growing social media marketing scene with new tools, skill upgrading, platform updates and case studies!
Get in touch with us today at email@example.com find out more!
Get close and personal as well as virtual access to brand marketers, up and coming social marketers, content creators and social media experts for new business opportunities.
Be Part of MARKETING-INTERACTIVE’s marketer network which brings experts closer to brands via event marketing emails, weekly/daily podcasts, news and case studies.
Showcase best of breed social media expertise to brand owners and marketers.
Create experiential scenario driven showcase of your product and services to participants.
Gain mind share and market share with social media professionals and brand owners.
Gain insights – Tap the collective mind
Learn from community surveys and polls and find out the top social media trends and insights from Southeast Asia market, consumers and brands!