5 May (Wednesday)
Day 2: Strategy & Engagement
Restrategising your Social Media Advertising and the third-party cookie ban
- Addressing the challenges of social media ad campaigns in 2021 in a cookie-less browser.
- Long form vs Short form content that is suitable for your social media advertising.
- How to achieve success with 1st party data: empowering your business with what you already have & own.
- How to improve and read your website traffic with our TOP 3 tools.
- Going beyond social media: What is Digital Out of Home?
Exercise 5: Creating Ads that convert: Short copywriting lesson for advertisement and ad design for Facebook and Instagram
Exercise 6: Facebook Business Manager setup guide for participants
Trainer: Bella Khaja
Nimble Marketing Consultancy, Singapore
Creative Content Creation
- A compact overview on:
– Viral factor
– Creative video creation
– Maximising user-generated content
Exercise 6: Get creative and create your very own social post implementing the learning outcomes.
Trainer: Kristen Chen
SYNC PR, Singapore
- How influencers differ in each social media platform
- Engaging with the right influencer and creating winning campaigns.
Exercise 7: It’s time to choose the right influencer for your product and craft the right content for the influencer marketing campaign.
Trainer: Althea Lim
Group CEO, Co Founder, Gushcloud International, Singapore