5 May (Wednesday)
Day 2: Strategy & Engagement
Designing and Re-strategising Social Media Marketing
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Types of social media content
- Setting the right business goals when it comes to social media marketing
- Identifying the priority social media platform based on business goals
- Creating marketing and buyer persona for content creation
Exercise 5: Create your own social media roadmap.
Trainer: Bella Khaja
Nimble Marketing Consultancy, Singapore
Creative Content Creation
- A compact overview on:
– Viral factor
– Creative video creation
– Maximising user-generated content
Exercise 6: Get creative and create your very own social post implementing the learning outcomes.
Trainer: Kristen Chen
SYNC PR, Singapore
- How influencers differ in each social media platform
- Engaging with the right influencer and creating winning campaigns.
Exercise 7: It’s time to choose the right influencer for your product and craft the right content for the influencer marketing campaign.
Trainer: Althea Lim
Group CEO, Co Founder, Gushcloud International, Singapore